Juan Andrés focuses his practices on dispute resolution, participating in proceedings in national and international commercial arbitration, before local courts and governmental institutions with jurisdictional functions. He has experience in international arbitrations conducted under the rule of the ICC and ICDR and in national arbitrations administered by the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá, in matters regarding infrastructure contracts, construction contracts, distribution contracts, transportation contracts, mergers and acquisitions contracts and conflicts between companies’ shareholders.
Juan Andrés Castillo Lüchau
- Participation in the representation of a group of Colombian and Mexican companies in in an ICC arbitration based in Medellín, against a Colombian public company, with respect to an EPC Contract.
- Participation in the representation of an SPV in an ICDR arbitration based in Bogotá, against a Colombian state entity, regarding a PPP concession contract of a national road.
- Participation in the representation of an autonomous equity in an arbitration conducted under Bogotá’s Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Rules, with respect to a contract for the technical supervision for multiple construction projects.
- Participation in the representation of a dutch technology company in a proceeding before the Colombian Superintendence of Industry and Commerce with respect to an unlawful competition claim submitted by a Colombian taxi company.
- Abogado, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana