The litigation practice of Zuleta Abogados is focused on complex litigation, which requires interdisciplinary teams of lawyers with high procedural experience and deep knowledge of substantive law. This type of litigation also requires a strategic approach and a permanent interaction with the client.
Zuleta Abogados has successfully acted before the Constitutional Court, the Supreme Court of Justice and the Council of State, in tutela actions, recognition and enforcement of awards, administrative contracting and acts of the administration and rendering advisory opinions on arbitration and international treaties. Our litigation practice in international public law and human rights is a unique proposal in the local market.
Zuleta Abogados' lawyers handle the highest ethical and professional standards in matters with high degrees of complexity. The most prestigious international publications and our clients maintain that the team takes the professionalism and moral honesty of its work to its maximum expression.
Complex litigation experience includes:
- Advice and representation in commercial, administrative, constitutional, competition, human rights, and public international law proceedings.
- Advice and handling proceedings involving alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, including conciliation, mediation, etc.
- Advice and representation in proceedings before public entities.
- Advice and representation in processes of recognition and enforcement of awards.
- Prevention of possible litigation.
- Advice and representation in processes involving due diligence.